My 13th year!
Search this blog
Current favorite quote
“It was salutory to remember, I told myself, that writers and other creative artists do not relish other people’s ideas. They usually have more than enough of their own, and well-meant suggestions only add to the burden of their already over-stocked minds.” Miss Read, Farewell to Fairacre (1993)
My last 5 posts
- #WitchWeek2020: The end is nigh! November 6, 2020
- #WitchWeek2020 Day 6: MEXICAN GOTHIC and the Classic Gothic Tale November 5, 2020
- #WitchWeek2020 Day 5: Gothic fantasy, with puppets November 4, 2020
- #WitchWeek2020 Day 4: M R James and the Gothic Tradition November 3, 2020
- #WitchWeek2020 Day 3: The Graveyard Book November 2, 2020
Check out these blogs
Where you can find me
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Music
Hey, it’s International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Couldn’t resist noting the day, and reminding you that no one talks like a pirate better than Pirate Jenny singing about the Black Freighter. Here’s Nina Simone in a live performance: And … Continue reading
Watch for my guest blog post at Patinspire’s ILoveToRead blog on 30 May. I’m not sure yet what I’ll write about, but something will come to me. Meanwhile, enjoy some mystical music.