This is the second year that Chris at Calmgrove and I have co-hosted the event. Head on over to Chris’s on-line home to find out what villainous creatures we’ll be letting loose over the next few days. And we hope you’ll join us for a discussion of Diana Wynne Jones’ Cart & Cwidder.
My 13th year!
Search this blog
Current favorite quote
“It was salutory to remember, I told myself, that writers and other creative artists do not relish other people’s ideas. They usually have more than enough of their own, and well-meant suggestions only add to the burden of their already over-stocked minds.” Miss Read, Farewell to Fairacre (1993)
My last 5 posts
- Mythbusting: Part II June 21, 2021
- Mythbusting: Part I June 12, 2021
- So long, hiatus May 30, 2021
- #WitchWeek2020: The end is nigh! November 6, 2020
- #WitchWeek2020 Day 6: MEXICAN GOTHIC and the Classic Gothic Tale November 5, 2020
Check out these blogs
Where you can find me
No upcoming events