- Marlyn, of Stuff ‘n’ Nonsense, for her list of Ten Kick-Ass Heroines
- Tanya, of Tanya Manning-Yarde, PhD, for her beautiful review of Ursula K Le Guin’s poetry collection, Finding My Elegy
- Piotr and Ola of Re-enchantment of the World, for their discussion of the women in the Witcher stories by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski
- Lory, of Emerald City Book Review, who last year retired her Witch Week broom yet found time to review Madeline Miller’s Circe and participate in our discussion of Le Guin’s The Other Wind
- people too numerous to mention, who added comments and questions; posted pingbacks, links, and reviews on their own blogs; and Tweeted/Facebooked links to our posts
- our readers around the world.
For anyone not yet sated, here are the links for the Emerald City Book Review Master Posts from earlier years.
- Witch Week 2017: Dreams of Arthur
- Witch Week 2016: Made in America
- Witch Week 2015: New Tales from Old
- Witch Week 2014: Diana Wynne Jones
Thanks again to all of you for sharing this event with us, and we hope you’ll join us next year, when our theme will be VILLAINS.